The online BIG BAD WOLF Book Sale is back for its second edition with a safe and convenient way to browse, shop and buy books at low prices.
For the 2021 edition, customers can expect to find a selection of over 60,000 book titles on offer with massive savings of up to 95 percent off the recommended retail prices.
The books available at the Big Bad Wolf book sale range from bestseller titles, novels, science fiction, romance, literature and graphic novels to business books, self-help, architecture books, cookbooks, and others. Younger readers will enjoy looking at a variety of children’s books, featuring storybooks, activity books, board books, coloring books, picture books and interactive books.
Books can change their lives by empowering and inspiring them to dream big. With our e-commerce website the BIG BAD WOLF Online Book Sale, we want to reach even more people and hope to ignite their passion for reading!Jacqueline Ng, Co-Founder, BIG BAD WOLF
Deals and promotions at the online BIG BAD WOLF Book Sale
There will be a series of deals and promotions over the sales period
- Daily special titles at SGD 2.99: Selected titles are available for SGD 2.99 for that specific day only; limited quantities available
- Disney Special Bundles: Specially bunded Disney titles at special prices are available while stocks last
- SGD25 off with min spend of SGD200: Limited to first 20 customers and to one coupon per customer
- Free shipping with minimum spend of SGD99 applied automatically only for deliveries within Singapore
- OCBC Cardmembers Promo: Limited to the first 1,000 card members who use the code OCBC (followed by first 6 digits of card) to enjoy SGD 20 with minimum SGD 100 spend.
Access and availability
OCBC card members and early birds can register here before 11.59pm, 24 February to gain priority access on 26 February.
Family of Fathers is a publication created to connect, empower and inform a community of fathers. A community that we ourselves belong to. In our blog, you can read about topics relating to becoming and being a father. We recognise that our fatherhood journey does not end, and we also write articles for those of us entering the next stage of life, when our kids have left the nest. Join us on our Facebook, Instagram and Telegram for updates.