Sharp introduces the Cube Air Purifier to keep spaces safe and free from viruses and bacteria.
Sharp has launched its latest Cube Air Purifier in Singapore. The air purifier deploys Plasmacluster™ Technology that has been proven effective in reducing the airborne Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
The Sharp Cube Purifier emits approximately double the amount of ions (up to 50,000 ions) when operating under full power. It can be wall mounted or free-standing on flat surfaces. The device can be powered by batteries, enabling it to be kept in spaces such as cabinets and closets without access to a power point.
Measuring just 90mm x 90mm x 95mm, this cube air purifier can easily fit into study tables, small closets, shoe cabinets and other personal spaces.
The Cube Air Purifier lists the following benefits:
- Removal of Airborne Mold
- Reduce growth of adhering mold
- Suppress the activity of airborne viruses
- Suppress the activity of adhering viruses
- Suppress the activity of airborne bacteria
- Suppressing the activity of airborne allergens from Dust Mite faeces and remains
- Reduce static electricity
- Breakdown and elimination of clinging ddours
Pricing and availability
The Sharp Cube Purifier (IG-EX20B-B) comes in black and is available for purchase at Sharp’s official online stores and authorised dealer stores at SGD 299.
Sharp recently launched their Singapore online store with several online exclusives.